Book Grad/Retakes Pictures Online
Graduation Photo Sittings
Lifetouch will be back in our school for graduation photos on Friday, March 5 & Saturday, March 6, 2021.
To book a graduation photo appointment:
- Go to www.prestigeportraits.ca.
- Click on "locate your school".
- Enter "Spruce Grove" and "Alberta" into the City and Province search fields to find Spruce Grove Composite High School in the results list.
- Select your school and type your first and last name. (If you can’t locate your name, please call Chelsea at Lifetouch at 780-437-2431 ext. 226)
- Choose the time that suits your schedule and follow the prompts to book it.
- Watch your email for a message confirming your booking.
- All graduation photo bookings require a sitting fee of $25, which may be paid online during the booking process.
- Lifetouch will ONLY be accepting debit and credit for payment of sitting fees at the time of your appointment
- All portrait sittings are approximately 30 minutes, please arrive for your appointment 5 minutes prior, if you are late, we will be unable to accommodate you
- ONLY the graduate will be able to allowed into the photography area
- At this time, we will not be including pets, friends or family members in portrait sittings
- The use of props provided by Lifetouch is voluntary, we have implemented safety protocols for sanitizing props or will provide one time use props for each sitting. Graduates may bring appropriate props to be included in their sitting.
- Lifetouch will be providing sanitized gowns and caps for your sitting.
- If you need to change your appointment, use the link that appears in your confirmation email message to do so.
- Be sure to review these tips to get the most out of your once-in-a-lifetime high school grad portrait sitting.
- Proofs will be mailed to your home address 15-20 days after your photo appointment.
*If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, as outlined by AHS, please do not come to your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date.
*** As part of a number of new school safety measures to combat COVID-19, wearing a mask is mandatory upon entering the school