Goodwill Drive - May 13-21
Did you know that the average consumers throw away nearly 70 pounds per person, of shoes and clothing, annually? And that, of this waste, nearly 85% of it goes straight to a landfill, when in reality almost all of it could have been recycled? Yikes!
Instead of contributing to this global problem, we invite you to continue brining any shoes or clothes you no longer wear to your first block class to be donated to Goodwill Spruce Grove. The class with the most donations at the end of the week wins a pizza lunch. And the environment wins overall.
- Clothing, shoes and boots
- Hats, gloves, mittens and scarves
- Books, records, compact disks, video tapes and DVDs
- Games, toys and sports equipment
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps and small appliances
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other giftware
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets, etc.
- Electronics: Stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, etc.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, sofas, bed frames, (except waterbed frames) etc.
- Flat screen TVs (we only accept flat screen TVs, no CRTs)
- Other large items