Welcome to Spruce Grove Composite High School!
Welcome if you are new to us, and welcome back if you are returning to us. We are pleased to be sharing your educational journey.
Spruce Grove Composite High School prides itself on being one of the first schools in Alberta to embrace High School Redesign. By incorporating Personal Learning Time (PLT), Seminar Time and Teacher Collaborative Time (TCT), we provide an exceptional education to our students.
We have a full range of curricular and extracurricular programs designed to engage students in their high school experience. This is reinforced through our school Vision, Mission and Motto:
Our Vision - SGCHS is a place where everyone:
- Is responsible for a safe and supportive environment
- Embraces lifelong learning
- Demonstrates respect, courtesy and honesty
- Is provided with a quality education
- Takes responsibility for their learning
- Welcomes the involvement of parents and community
- Works collaboratively to create an effective learning environment
- Strives to be responsible global citizens.
Our Mission - B.E.S.T - Building Excellence & Success Together
Our Motto - Agis Quod Adis - Do Well What You Do
Our Administrative Team
From L to R:
Principal - Cheryl Otto
Assistant Principals / Grade Coordinators - Cameron Robertson, Mark Rose, Linnaea Nielsen
Whether you are new or returning, we look forward to the year ahead.