Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this information is expected to change. New information will be posted as it becomes available. Please check back for updates.
Graduation Photo Sittings
Graduation photos will be taken in the school cafeteria on January 21-24, 2020. The Graduation fee of $52.50 (included in school fees) must be paid before students can sign up for a grad photo appointment.
Appointments can be booked online beginning December 16, 2019.
To book a graduation photo appointment:
- Go to www.prestigeportraits.ca.
- Click on "locate your school".
- Enter "Spruce Grove" and "Alberta" into the City and Province search fields to find Spruce Grove Composite High School in the results list.
- Select your school and type your first and last name. (If you can’t locate your name, please call Chelsea at Lifetouch at 780-437-2431 ext. 4.)
- Choose the time that suits your schedule and follow the prompts to book it.
- Watch your email for a message confirming your booking.
- All graduation photo bookings require a sitting fee of $25, which may be paid online during the booking process.
- If you need to change your appointment, use the link that appears in your confirmation email message to do so.
- Be sure to review these tips to get the most out of your once-in-a-lifetime high school grad portrait sitting.
- 16 proofs will be mailed to your home address 15-20 days after your photo appointment.
- Picture retakes will take place on March 30, 2020.
A dedicated group of Grade 12 students is putting together a PowerPoint presentation to be displayed throughout the evening of the June Graduation Ceremony. This presentation will contain photos of grads from then (baby) and now (graduation).
Help them out by submitting your baby picture to email@example.com, with your name in the subject line and an appropriate quote you would like to include in the presentation.