Our focus is to help students achieve their maximum potential in all aspects of their life.
The Student Services office is located in Room 154 and has three counsellors available to assist you:
How do I arrange to see a counsellor?
- Email Julie Wiebe.
- Visit the Student Services office.
- Email or call the counsellor of your choice.
- Talk to your teacher, an administrator or anyone else you trust - they can make the initial contact.
Ways a counsellor can help you:
Post-Secondary and Career Counselling
- Coordinate career events
- Provide print and internet access to career and educational information.
- Host the Post Secondary Evening
- Explore interests, skills, values and career opportunities
- Facilitate job shadowing and student-for-a-day activities
- Research and apply for awards, scholarships and student loans
- Improving study skills
- Reducing exam anxiety
- Planning your high school program
- Transcript and credit information
- Registration and Grade 9 orientation
- Supporting students who want to improve attendance
- Peer relationships
- Grief and loss
- Suicide prevention
- Stress management
- Conflict mediation
- Anger management
- Providing referrals to community agencies
- Promoting Safe and Caring Schools
For more information contact:
Spruce Grove Composite High School