School Council is a way for you to become informed and consult on matters relating to SGCHS. Your participation is valued and important to the education of your child.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
We invite you to attend the next School Council Meeting:
When: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Where: Union Café (Library) 2nd floor, Spruce Grove Composite High School
Please note: We are still looking for a School Council Secretary. If you're able to provide about three hours a month of your time (including attending school council meetings), we welcome your help. If you're interested, please join us!
Complementary refreshments will be served.
School Council Executive 2017-2018
Chair: Dale Stenback
School Council Meeting Dates 2017-2018
- September 26
- October 17 (Meeting & Elections)
- November 21
- January 23
- February 20
- March 20
- April 17
- May 15
The School Council is an active member of the Alberta School Council Association. Through this membership, our school council ensures that the voice of our school community is heard on a provincial level.
Whether you attend our School Council meetings occasionally or regularly, we look forward to working together to enhance student learning at SGCHS!
2017-2018 School Council Meeting Minutes
- School Council Minutes - February 20, 2018
- School Council Agenda - February 20, 2018
- School Council Minutes - January 23, 2018
- School Council Minutes - October 17, 2017
- School Council Agenda - October 17, 2017
- School Council Minutes - September 26, 2017
- School Council Agenda - September 26, 2017
- School Council Minutes - May 16, 2017