Graduation Photo Sittings
Graduation photos will be taken at the school from January 23-26, 2018. The $50 Graduation fee (included in school fees) must be paid before students can sign up for a grad photo appointment.
Grad photo retakes have been scheduled for February 8 & 9 and March 2, 2018.
If you still require grad photos after this date, please contact Lifetouch at 780-934-9581.
Booking a Photo Appointment
All grad photo appointments are booked online. Brochures explaining the booking process are available in the school office.
There is a $25 sitting fee charge; please pay the photographer at the time of your appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Go to lifetouch.ca/northernalberta.
- Click on Choose Your Location at the bottom of the page, and select Spruce Grove Composite High School.
- Choose from the list of available dates and times, and follow the prompts to book your appointment.
- Watch for an email confirmation in your inbox. Lifetouch will send a reminder email two days prior to your appointment.
- If you need to change your appointment, use the link sent to you in your original email confirmation.
- Review the tips on the Lifetouch website to help you prepare for a great photo session.
- If you want to take a picture with your pet, you will have to book an appointment at the Lifetouch studio.
Grade 12 Group Photo
The Grade 12 group photo is taken in the bus turnaround area. It has been scheduled for Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 11:55am, weather permitting (if necessary, it will be rescheduled). Only senior class members may be in this photo.
A dedicated group of Grade 12 students is putting together a PowerPoint presentation to be displayed throughout the evening of the June 8 Graduation Ceremony. This presentation will contain photos of grads from then (baby) and now (graduation).
Help them out by submitting your baby picture to email@example.com, with your name in the subject line and a quote you would like to include in the presentation.
The deadline for submissions is March 16, 2018.